Evening Call Handler – RTA Claims
Do you have experience handling inbound and outbound calls? Do you consider yourself to be confident and customer-focused?
A well- established Motor Insurance firm are currently seeking Claims Handlers for their First Response Unit for their office based in Liverpool (L2).
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a reputable and ever growing company that focuses on developing their employees and providing a top class service.
– Take full details of RTA claim
– Make liability judgements
– Promote services including: Hire and Repair
– Make referrals to third parties regarding property damage and personal injury
You must have:
– RTA experience
– Strong customer service skills
– Call centre/ call handling background
– Motivated self-starter
– Persuasive, strong and confident communicator
– PC literate with excellent administration and processing skills
– Ability to work as a team
Benefits of the role include: Pension, Holiday (20 days minimum), Option to buy or sell up to 3 days holiday.
The role of the First Response Handler will be Monday – Friday 4.15pm – 12.15am. You will also work 1 in 4 weekends.
Apply now to be considered.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…