We are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic & motivated Kitchen Porters (five individuals) to work alongside a well established and creative team. If you have a positive attitude, great communication skills, thrive on team spirit and a desire to be part of a hard-working team, we would love to hear from you!
Applicants for the Kitchen Porter role ideally would need a Full UK Licence and own transport, due to rural location.
We are looking for a full-time and part-time Kitchen Porters to strengthen an established team in our client’s high volume kitchen.
The ideal candidates for the Kitchen Porter role will be willing to learn new things & have a positive attitude. Meals will be provided during shift hours. No experience required as full training can be provided!
Kitchen Porter responsibilities:
– Ensure the Kitchen is tidy at all times
– Maintain high standards of personal hygiene & wear the uniform as per company policy
– Assist in preparation of food as required by the Catering Manager
– Undertake the cleaning schedule as per Food Safety Manual
– Undertake pot wash duties & clean area daily
– Ensure the Kitchen is left clean and tidy.
– Undertake statutory training as directed by the Chef
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…