Do you have experience installing, maintaining and repairing intruder alarms?
Do you have experience working with CCTV, access control systems and fire alarms?
Based in Kent our client are a large, reputable organisation supplying fire and security alarms throughout the South-East and London.
They install, maintain and support products in a variety of environments.
* Working in an expanding security department, undertaking installations, minor works,
inspections, breakdowns & standby duty
* Covering the South East
* Creating a comfortable environment, always providing the best possible customer service
* Liaising closely with scheduling and administration teams
* A sound and extensive working knowledge of intruder alarms and monitoring systems
* Clean driving license
* Proven customer service
* Solid geographical knowledge of South East
* DBS check (advantageous, not essential)
Experience in two or more of the following is essential:
* Access control
* Fire alarms & emergency lighting
* Intruder alarms
£28,000 – £32,000
To be considered please apply today; alternatively call Hannah at KHR – Recruitment Specialists on 01622 822 805.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…