Are you a dynamic and motivated Marketing Executive, looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in advertising, networking branding and digital marketing?
Our client, based in Gravesend, is looking for a creative, talented and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to breathe new life into their advertising and sales strategies. The Marketing Executive role will involve working with minimal supervision whilst working closely with a management committee to develop robust plans.
Marketing Executive duties of the role include:
– Raising the companies profile within local markets
– Leveraging and coordinating outside influencers
– New business generation through the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns
– Regular monitoring and reporting on campaign progress and ROI
– Coordinating and managing company events
– Copywriting and producing marketing communications
– Web copy and coordination of digital communications
– Budget management
– Overseeing an Awards and Sponsorship plan
This role would suit someone with a CIM qualification and experience in a professional services environment, for example legal, banking, finance etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Excellent interpersonal skills, including client-facing
– Strong influencing and persuading skills
– Confident approach to communications
– Commercial and strategic outlook
– Excellent understanding of marketing and business development processes
– Strong, relevant, prior experience
– Strong project management skills
This is a full time position, based predominantly in Gravesend, but will require work in other branches, therefore a driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
For more information, or to apply for the role, send CVs to Ellie
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…