Financial Controller – Temporary
Financial Controller required on a temporary basis until June 2019 for a leading business in Paddock Wood.
You will be responsible for the financial management of one of the divisions and will:
– work with the Chief Financial Officer and the finance team based at Paddock Wood.
– with a strong focus on hands-on experience, be in charge of all various accounting topics
– produce timely and accurate legal, fiscal and management reporting, including monthly management P&L’s
– lead and manage the finance team and work with the finance teams in other countries
– ensure good visibility of performance against financial targets
– enable flow-down and ownership of financial objectives at a project, team, departmental or business level
– develop performance indicators and targets
– to safeguard company assets, ensure we have effective financial controls and governance in place
– develop effective strategies for tax, foreign exchange and cash management
– ensure audits are performed and all compliance, statutory and legal obligations are discharged
– ensure that forecasting is consistent, reliable and of good quality
– provide financial management reports on monthly or adhoc basis, as necessary to Central financial team and local management
– compile reports and participate to regional business reviews
– support the development of robust business plans
– manage and support the budgeting processes
– support the executive team in making financially sound decisions that support the strategic direction
– ensure that we have the right systems, processes and tools in place
– implement financial best practices and ensure continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have:
– a track record of financial controlling in a project-oriented business
– experience of leading and managing teams
– relevant financial and professional qualifications – CIMA, ACA or ACCA
– multi-currency exposure
– worked in a product based business
They need someone on no or short notice who is happy to start on a temp basis via KHR.
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.