Civils Supervisor (Field-based)
Temporary – 3-6 months
Great rates of pay + company van
Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
Are you an experienced Civils Supervisor that is looking for the opportunity to join one of the quickest growing telecoms businesses in Kent?
If you are available immediately and open to a temporary role then please apply, alternatively please call Hannah on 01622822805.
This will be a field-based position assisting the Civils Manager in carrying out site inspections and audits. Ensuring all contractors are
compliant with legislation and produce a high standard of work.
Day to Day Duties
– Overseeing works of ducting, excavation, cabinet & new chamber installation, backfill, and reinstatement
– Ensure that all operatives are made aware of site hazards and risks associated with work activities through site inductions and associated processes
– Ensure all teams have the relevant PPE and all sites within your responsibility are compliant
– Promote the reporting of accidents, incidents, and near misses amongst fellow employees
– Meet productivity and completion targets in line with business requirements
– Supervise contractors in duties and performance, providing feedback where necessary and reporting team strengths and weaknesses to management
– Motivate, guide, and mentor contractors to exceed goals and create a positive environment during shifts
– Foster good working relationships within the team and between other departments within the business, working closely with the co-ordination
team to meet operational needs
– Oversee work quality and verify satisfactory meeting of company and regulation standards
– Works with other supervisors and management to set and evaluate quality, productivity and overall goals
– Strictly adhere to deadlines by communicating expectations to contractors and setting goals
– Liaise with local authority and carry out joint site visits
– Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar environment, particularly in FTTP
– Streetworks Supervisor – NRSWA
– SSSTS Qualification
– CDM awareness. Results orientated
– Full UK driving License
– Preferably available to start immediately
Monday to Friday – 8am – 5pm
To be considered please apply today; alternatively please contact Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment Specialists on 01622822805.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.