We are currently working with a leading bespoke manufacturer near Maidstone who is looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join their established Sales Team.
Do you have previous Internal Sales/ Account Management experience? Do you have the ability to source new business whilst retaining existing key accounts?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales professional to join a reputable business that is a leader in their field.
£20,000 – £24,000 + Commission
Monday to Friday 7.30/8am – 4.30/5pm
* Deliver sales results from an allocated customer portfolio in line with company objectives and growth strategy.
* Show appropriate team behaviours through acting as an exponent of the company mission, vision and values.
* Use call planning to focus on high potential accounts and prospects.
* Execute the sales and marketing strategy to target key accounts.
* Negotiate customer proposals, ensuring effective and timely communication between internal departments and customers via telephone, email and other office communications.
* Update all systems and CRM when any contact is made with a customer or prospect.
* Deliver on Key Performance Indicators based on call activity.
* Develop customer relationships to grow account spend through upselling and cross-selling.
* Report directly to the inside sales manager who is responsible for coaching and personal development of the team.
* Industry or other relevant sales experience is preferred
* Experience of delivering training in technical products and the ability to understand the detail
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and cloud-based CRM
* High energy, driven attitude
* Consistent organisational and time-management skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills especially empathetic listening
* Passion to build relationships to change a one-time customer into a promoter
To be considered please apply today!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…