Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
£28,000/pa – £34,000/pa
Are you an experienced Account Executive/Junior Account Manager looking for your next step in your career?
My Client is a well-known company within the Events and Trade show industry are looking for an Account Executive / Junior Account Manager to join their team.
Over the last three years, they have been buying many events in the United States to add to their portfolio, focusing on the wine and spirits industry. They have also added art fairs, directories, bespoke sponsorship company, and food events. The office based in West Malling focuses mainly on B2B events and magazines/newsletters.
One of the events they own is the longest running event of its kind in the world, attracting in excess of 5,500 attendees and 320 exhibiting companies each year.
Account Executive / Junior Account Manager role overview:
This position requires an experienced Account Executive / Junior Account Manager who has strong sales skills. Experience working within the Events Industry is an advantage but not essential.
You must be driven, confident, highly motivated and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Account Executive / Junior Account Manager responsibilities:
* Manage all revenue streams of the exhibition, including stand sales, sponsorship, private meeting space and advertising.
* Develop a Global client base, with direct responsibility for approximately 320 active clients and five overseas sales representatives.
* Create high-visibility, bespoke sponsorship packages and maintain existing year-on-year sponsorship agreements with key clients.
* Work with the marketing team to ensure successful delivery of Global marketing strategies.
* Represent the brand at international trade events, managing existing accounts and generating new business through pre-arranged meetings and ‘cold-selling’ to potential clients during the shows.
* Expand the company portfolio through the identification and implementation of new revenue streams.
* You will be responsible for the quarterly magazine, website and bi-weekly newsletter, managing sales and liaising with freelance sales employees and editorial staff.
* You will also be required to work alongside the editor to devise commercial strategies, create editorial calendars and commission articles.
– You must have strong sales, communication, and interpersonal skills
– You must be driven, confident and highly motivated.
– Experience managing revenue streams of an exhibition, including stand sales, would be an advantage.
– Demonstrable background developing a global client base would be desirable.
Apply Today! Email your CV to Jane at KHR or call KHR Tunbridge Wells!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…