Talent Acquisition / Internal Recruiter – Construction
Are you an experienced Recruiter?
Do you have good knowledge of the construction industry?
Would you like to work in-house for an established business in Mid-Kent?
We have a great opportunity for a Construction company who have been operational for over 20 years and have worked on a number of extremely complex and unusual projects.
We are looking for someone who can provide an effective resourcing service which supports both current business needs and fulfils the future growth of the company whilst positioning them as an employer of choice in this industry.
· To provide an effective centralised recruitment service to line managers and candidates.
· To deliver an innovative resourcing strategy that will include all mediums of sourcing and attraction.
· To ensure the brand is promoted and understood in the market place.
· Develop relationships with key leaders across the business and an understanding of their business plans and ongoing resource requirements, so that expectations are clearly established and campaigns are developed to meet changing people needs.
· Provide specialist resourcing advice to hiring managers to ensure that selection is consistently conducted in a fair and robust manner.
· Lead own and direct search activity to ensure best in class candidates are selected whilst ensuring costs and time-scales are managed effectively.
· To oversee the recruitment supply chain ensuring all stages of the recruitment cycle operate effectively
· Ensure recruitment knowledge is up to date in order to provide advice and guidance to internal stakeholders
· Ensure that on-boarding activities are managed effectively and accurately
· To ensure that GDPR is adhered to throughout the whole process and thereafter.
· Manage and ensure applicant tracking systems are fit for purpose.
· Provide clear, regular, concise and detailed update reports to relevant key stakeholders.
· Ensure line managers are trained in interviewing skills and in the company’s recruitment process where needed.
· Raise the company brand through social media platforms.
Experience and skills
· At least 1-2 years experience in recruitment
· A solid knowledge of the construction industry is needed
· Previous experience working in house would be ideal but not essential
· Ability to use own initiative and take a proactive approach to resolving challenges and driving continuous improvement
· Ability to manage fast changing priorities
· Knowledge of GDPR
· Understanding of Equality and Diversity practice in Recruitment
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…