Have you got experience of leading a team in a contact centre? Do you have proven success of delivering and achieving customer service excellence?
Our client is a not-for-profit foundation with large, modern offices in Kings Hill, West Malling. As a senior team leader in their award winning contact centre, you will be responsible for motivating and leading a team of 15-20 customer service representatives that seek to provide excellent customer service at all times.
Duties of this role include:
– Proactively and visibly leading a high performing team
– Minimising potential complaints by encouraging staff to work in a compliant and fair way
– Performance management and writing performance objectives
– Day-to-day workflow and medium/long term planning
– Lead on projects and IT developments
– Writing reports for senior managers
– Measure and monitor the quality of service provided by the team
The ideal candidate will:
– Have contact centre experience
– Have substantial experience indirect line management
– Have strong leadership skills
– Have a personal drive to exceed targets
– Have excellent communications skills
– Have the ability to write reports for senior managers and key stakeholders
For a full job description, or to apply, send CVs to Ellie or call the office
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…