Do you have transport coordination experience? Have you worked in vehicle hire?
Transport Coordinator required on a full-time, permanent basis for a specialist Credit Hire business based in Sidcup.
If you have transport coordination experience and ensured the smooth running of all logistical movement then this may be the opportunity for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
Including but limited to:
* Ensuring optimum use of Drivers at all times
* Ensuring smooth running of all logistical movements
* Engaging with Drivers and Customers to facilitate required vehicle movements following reservation
* Maintaining high standards of hire paperwork and client documentation
* Arrange appointments with customers to either deliver or collect a hire vehicle as per the reservation criteria
* Structure the daily movements around the resource at your disposal whilst always aiming to plan movements by the most efficient and productive means
* Prepare the relevant rental paperwork required for each reservation and ensure that supporting documentation is provided to the customer, including rental vehicle paperwork and permission letters for minicab operators
* Organise suitable “On Call” provisions for weekend vehicle movements
* Collate and approve timesheets and Rota’s for payroll
* Approve and input sickness, holiday and absence requests on HR Online to ensure suitable cover and record keeping
* Transport/logistics coordination experience
* Vehicle hire exposure
* Strong communications skills
* Previous experience managing a team – preferred
* Claims/insurance sector exposure – preferred
* It literate
£25,000 – £28,000pa + Benefits.
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
To be considered or for more information please apply today; alternatively please contact Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment on 01622822805 or at .
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…