Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge within one of the UK’s largest and most unique charities?
We are looking for a creative, strategic and motivated Marketing professional to deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns online, offline and at events. The successful candidate will be experienced at conducting research into target audiences, managing web pages and social media, and reporting on ROI to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Duties of the role include:
– Delivering strategic campaigns to your target customers on time and to budget.
– Building and delivering email, social media, and web content using content management tools
– Using data-driven marketing techniques to create tailored and personalised campaigns
– Working alongside in house web team and SEO/PPC agency to improve the digital experience for customers.
– Using email automation, paid social media advertising and search marketing.
– Liaising with internal stakeholders, external agencies and suppliers
– Tracking budgets and report ROI for all marketing activity
The ideal candidate will:
– Have proven commercial marketing experience
– Be experienced in creating and implementing integrated campaigns and budgets across B2B and B2C channels
– Have a proven track record of managing creative and media agencies
– Be able to report on ROI
– Be experienced at using CRMs and content management tools
– Have good digital marketing knowledge including experience of email service providers and search marketing.
– Have knowledge of Marketing Analytics e.g. Google analytics
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This role would suit an ambitious and enthusiastic team player with an interest in philanthropy/charities.
For more information or to apply, send CVs to Ellie or call the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…