Our client is currently seeking to recruit an Administrator / Customer Service Adviser to join their well established team, based in Swanley, Kent.
You can expect a competitive salary, excellent working hours, progressive opportunities, a varied and interesting role and employment within a reputable company.
You can expect to be responsible for the following duties:
– Inputting data onto the internal database
– Managing all administrative duties (filing, photocopying, shredding etc)
– Managing incoming email correspondence
– Liaising with customers over the phone
– Supporting other members of staff with their administration
– Providing excellent customer service
– Handling incoming enquiries
– Liaising with suppliers
– Speaking with Management staff to support with the smooth running of the office
The ideal applicant will:
– Be organised and methodical
– Have the ability to multi task
– Be confident when speaking over the phone, with an excellent telephone manner
– Be able to work well as part of a team
– Have excellent computer skills, particularly when using Microsoft Office packages
– Be on a short or no notice
If you feel as though this role is right for you, apply today for immediate consideration. Alternatively, if you would like additional information, please get in touch with Alice at KHR.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…