Are you an experienced Customer Service Team Leader with direct line responsibility? Are you looking for a new challenge in a unique workplace?
Our client, based in Kings Hill, Kent, is looking for a Team Leader for a team of approx. 15 Customer Service Representatives within their processing team. You will be overseeing the daily delivery of customer service and the performance of your team in line with department KPIs.You will need to have experience in a similar role and excellent communication and motivation skills.
Duties of the role include:
– Line Management responsibility of CSRs in your team
– Managing and distributing workload to ensure all tasks are covered
– Evaluate the work your team produce to provide coaching and mentoring
– Energise and motivate the team through strong behaviours
– Conducting one-to-ones and appraisals
– Assist with team recruitment
– Lead department meetings and take part in team leader meetings
– Support the Manager with day to day operations
You will be responsible for your own development but also that of your team. This is a fantastic role in a growing organisation with realistic career progression and professional development.
The ideal candidate will:
– have previously worked as a team leader in a customer service department
– have experience in an office based customer service team
– have excellent communication and people management skills
– be competent in dealing with complex queries and complaints
– be clear, concise and confident
– Demonstrate the ability to coach and develop staff
For more information, and a full job specification, get in touch with Ellie or call the office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…