Customer Service Representative
Due to expansion, an experienced, articulate Customer Service Representative is required to join a tight-knit customer service team, responding to client product queries and recommending solutions. Come and join the friendly team at a leading company with a globally recognised brand.
The Customer Service Representative will work with the sales and technical teams to empower clients to maximise the benefits of the product. Applicants be comfortable working with technical products.
– Respond to calls and emails direct from clients and sales team members
– Resolve queries of varying complexity
– Contact customers to advise of shipment updates and case resolutions
– Prepare simple quotes and orders
– Communicate with both customers and end users of the products.
Skills and experience:
– Passion for customer service
– Previous experience in a technical customer service role (construction / building sector ideal)
– Able to work with customers to provide the information required to fulfil orders and resolve queries
– Polite, calm and professional telephone manner
– An inquisitive nature with an enthusiasm for learning about the company’s products
– Ability to explain and promote the products clearly
– Experience using a CRM and interacting with ERP systems (training will be provided)
– An organised team-player
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join a growing company providing high end products.
Working hours are ideally 7.30am – 4.30pm Monday-Friday.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…