Do you enjoy being on the telephone? Do you pride yourself building customer/client relationships?
Are you a sales orientated person?
If the answer is yes, then I want to hear from you!
My client based in the Aylesford and Larkfield area is looking for a Telesales Advisor to join their team.
Having been established for a long time, my client is at the forefront of their industry and are specialists in the manufacture of solutions they export around the globe.
As the Telesales Advisor you will Utilise their CRM system and take responsibility for maintaining and developing further opportunities from their existing customer base and undertaking telemarketing campaigns to designated market sectors to develop new business opportunities for the company.
– You will have drive, ambition, and determination with a willingness to succeed in a competitive sales environment.
– You will be a good multi-tasker with excellent communication and listening skills. You will be someone who is confident enjoys developing business relationships whether that be new, old or existing clientele.
– A minimum of 1-year proven outbound telesales experience within the B2B sector.
– Preferably a background in industrial sales
The Telesales Advisor role:
– You will be maintaining and developing accounts that are allocated to you
– Cold calling telemarketing campaigns
– Create and identify new business opportunities
– Arrange appointments for Area Managers
For this role performance is key! You must be able to meet call level targets, achieve order and appointment targets and meet the targeted sales volume and margin levels.
This role is a full-time permanent position, around 37.5 hours per week. Salary is dependant on experience. Commission structure will be discussed on the interview.
Benefits are enrollment into the Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday.
This is a two-stage interview process.
To be considered for this role please submit your up to date CV or for more information please call our office and speak to Shelby
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…