Our client has a fantastic part-time opportunity to work for a market-leading niche company currently going from strength to strength. They seek a dynamic, career minded individual to assist with their contract administration.
The Contracts Administrator will ensure that the day to day contracts administration runs smoothly and efficiently. The job holder is an integral part of the team providing administration support relating to all aspects of the day to day running of the business including provision of professional customer service.
* Customer Services – receives incoming calls and enquiries
* Credit Control – manage top aged debtors, be commercially aware, flagging up potential problems to the Contracts Director.
* General Administration – will provide support to ensure effective administrative systems are in place and are highly organised and efficient.
The job holder will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
* Answer telephone as required direct calls to the relevant colleagues or take accurate messages for relaying to colleagues. Ensure all calls are logged and followed through to a satisfactory conclusion.
* Monitor aged debtors and follow credit control procedures to follow up with customers to ensure compliance with our agreed terms of trading.
* Liaise with accounts team to either request or provide information as required.
* Perform general administration duties as required.
Applicants should have 3 – 5 years previous office experience, be bright, confident and hard working with a can-do attitude. Strong communication, organisational, and timekeeping skills are also required. With at least 5 years plus office administration. Customer service and credit control experience is essential.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following aptitudes.
* Service delivery
* Interpersonal skills
* Team player
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…