We are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join a thriving and expanding FMCG company based near Paddock Wood, Kent. This 1 year placement could be the perfect role that kick starts your career. This role is the perfect opportunity to utilise your Data Analytical skills and to travel the UK. A full UK driving licence and own transportation is a must for this role.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong grounding in mathematics or data analysis. This role will be split between an office role, helping analyse data gathered in the field, but also spend a fair amount of time on sites across the UK, assisting data gathering for key forecasting projects.
A full UK driving licence and own transportation is a must for this role.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
* Data gathering
* Data validation
* Farm and end-user liaison
* Working with end users to improve model interfaces
* Utilising data analytics skills to improve forecasting abilities
* Working with the Forecasting team across various projects
* Carrying out trials to test efficacy of forecasting models
* Data gathering and validation
* Interfacing with external developers
* Identifying and closing gaps in data sets
* Requirements gathering
* Training people to use bespoke data interfaces and models
* Documentation and communication
* Positive, outgoing & friendly personality
* Excellent communicator – verbal and written
* Good track record in overcoming intellectual challenges
* Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
* Logical, numerical & systematic
* Ability to interact with any level of staff with confidence & clarity
* Full, clean driving licence
* Ability to work alone, on own initiative or as part of a team as required
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time & priorities
* Strong mathematics background (statistics related)
* Familiar with databases and data manipulation (SQL Server ideally)
* Advanced Excel (Power Pivot, Power Query etc.)
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd. Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…