Position: Production Manager
Location: Tonbridge area
£Neg dependent on experience
KHR have an excellent opportunity to join an innovative, financially secure and fast-growing company with strategic partnerships with global companies.
Joining a fantastic team with lots of industry experience and a proven track record of success they are committed to investing in and supporting all employees by encouraging personal growth in everyone who joins the team. You will be joining at an exciting time as they are going through a period of significant expansion.
This is a crucial role for the business and will include:
– Taking the lead in running a fast-growing, busy production site
– Staff training and daily labour management
– Managing stock levels through timely stock taking
– Monitoring and planning the full production process
– Ensuring the highest standards of health and safety
– Managing daily KPIs and operational performance
– Reporting site performance back to Leadership Team on a daily basis
– Continuous process improvement and implementation
– Resource management
– Preparing for scale-up and new market growth
The perfect person for this role will be naturally organised, tech-savvy and passionate with strong attention to detail. The company is also looking for someone who can adapt to a strongly-entrepreneurial environment and can fit into the existing hard-working team.
– 5+ years of previous production and management experience
– Qualifications at degree level (Engineering preferred)
– People and project management experience
– Hands-on approach
– Experience in managing efficient production shifts
– Previous Site Safety/Health & Safety experience (NEBOSCH / IOSH)
If this sounds like your ideal next opportunity please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…