Factory Manager (Site Manager)
£40,000+ per annum DOE
A fantastic opportunity for a Factory Manager (Site Manager) has arisen for a rapidly expanding Packaging Solution business in Essex.
The business has a full and growing order book with a prestigious client base and is looking for a Factory/Site Manager to shape the business going forward.
Working with the Quality and Production Manager, who will also be your direct reports, you will be responsible for the operations over the site. This is a hands-on role across the factory but also integral to strategic and operational decisions across the site.
This role gives the right candidate the unique opportunity and ability to shape the site and influence and develop both the processes and suppliers used. It is important to have excellent organisational skills; time management; the ability to be adaptable and be able to collate information from the team to make the right decisions often under pressure.
The Factory Manager (Site Manager) will be keen to support growth plans but will also understand the need to keep production quality and ethical standards very high. They will not compromise Health and Safety for financial margins but will drive efficiency’s where possible
The business will be looking to see the following from applicants work history:
– Solid understanding of food /food packaging legislation
– Previous management and production experience in a print or packaging environment
– Hazard analysis and risk management/HACCP experience
– BRC standard and audit process exposure and evidence of ensuring high-quality standards
– Worked to SEDEX/HAVI or similar ethical standards
– Evidence of consistently driving and looking for efficiencies across the production process
– FSC and ISO9001 process and management experience
– Previous exposure to maintenance management and scheduling
– Financial management and accountability for a site or cost centre
– Track record of successfully managing HR and Team performance
– Supplier negotiation, selection, and management exposure
This is a key hire for the business and a great opportunity to develop your skills and profile in a business that will allow you to make a real impression. It really does have the scope to implement effective change in a sector that is demanding more in terms of its environmental and sustainability responsibilities.
If you would like to be part of this,apply now!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…