£22 to 25k + good benefits
Are you looking for your first role in accountancy? If so, we have a role for a leading Fintech that will offer great training and career development.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will not only provide training but will give you the opportunity to gain broad experience that will put your career on the right path.
Knowledge, skills and experience
– 2.1 or higher degree in a numerical subject;
– Good planning, time management and organizational skills;
– Highly adaptable and flexible.
– Able to work with competing deadlines and priorities, whilst delivering quality outputs;
– Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, able to establish effective working relationships at all levels;
– Good team player, able to work with a large, varied team and provide support across the whole team, willing to get stuck in to help the team meet demand;
– Demonstrates a sense of urgency, pro-activity and strong work ethic.
– Resilient and tenacious, with an enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude;
– Keen to develop and learn, inquisitive;
– Appreciates the importance of accuracy and attention to detail;
– Good MS Office skills.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…