Are you an experienced IT Support Engineer with excellent customer service skills? Are you looking for an exciting new job with a growing local business?
Our client, an IT and Telecoms company based in Tunbridge Wells, is looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join their friendly and busy team on a permanent basis.
Benefits of this role include:
– Excellent salary
– Working from home 2-3 days per week on a rota basis
– Continuous training and professional development
You will be providing technical IT support to a range of clients from the first point of contact to incident resolution. Your clients will range from small, independent businesses to multinational PLCs so having excellent communication skills is a must.
Duties of the role include:
– Identify, diagnose, resolve, and document technical IT problems and incidents reported by clients
– 1st and 2nd Line Support including incident resolution relating to software, hardware, and networking
– Configure and implement new computer systems on client premises/homes
– Responding to incidents on client premises/homes
– Incident Management and managing own workload
– Keeping customers informed and up to date on the progress of their incidents
– Working on a rotational basis for the service desk
– Recording incidents and service requests on company Service Management software
The nature of the work requires the successful candidate to have a driving licence and own transport. After probation, working from home may be permitted.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Evidence that they have sought further education/learning opportunities successfully
– An ITIL foundation would be great but not essential
– Relevant experience in an IT support role
– Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
– The ability to communicate complex technical solutions to users of varying IT literacy
– Understanding of IT Support applications and tools like Active Directory and Call logging systems
– Solid working knowledge of current Microsoft operating systems and Office packages
– Capability to troubleshoot and repair server, desktop, laptop, mobile device, and other hardware
– Knowledge of virtual server and desktop environments and technologies
– Working knowledge of current networking technologies including Firewall technology
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…