Category and Insight Manager (FMCG)
££ + 25 days holiday, pension, health insurance, parking, and bonus
We are working with a leading FMCG business who are seeking an experienced Category and Insight Manager to join their team.
The core deliverables of the Category and Insight Manager are to take ownership for further developing the Category & Insight relationship with several key retail customers and drive category growth. You will support the Head of Category & Insight with market performance analysis, translating Category & Shopper data into actionable insights. Create and update Weekly & Monthly Reports and utilise sales performance systems to extract data & generate insights.
– Compiling EPOS data accurately and methodically into detailed Excel analysis spreadsheets
– Creating Summary Reports outlining market share performance from EPOS, Kantar and raw data
– Preparing bespoke detailed analysis as required, exploring several aspects of the Market / Retailer performance for internal and external review
– Compiling Monthly Board Pack of performance stats including Market Vols & Company Share %
– Retail Store visits as required – to assess / record product display / marketing approach employed at POP. Understand a range of challenges, monitor availability and feedback your assessment internally and to key customers
– Analysis of in-store Promo activity and providing rationale to shape future activity plans
– Recording of historical retail pricing & highlighting the key changes observed
– Product data analysis – tracking Vol % share and communicating internally
– Ensuring timely & appropriate communication with internal stakeholders including Channel Managers and the Sales Director
– Market Research projects
– Previous experience in a comparable Category / Insight role within FMCG or Produce environment
– Experience working directly with major Retail customers
– Familiarity with Kantar & IRI data systems and metrics
– Highly analytical and numerate individual with strong IT skills (Excel and Powerpoint)
– Driver preferred due to location
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…