IT Compliance and Risk Manager
Kings Hill – Remote working options available
Full-time 37 hours per week
£ Competitive base salary and fantastic benefits
KHR is currently supporting a business with offices based in West Malling that partners with businesses to deliver insight-driven solutions across IT, HR, and Finance.
As IT Compliance and Risk Manager you will be responsible for ensuring policies, processes and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards by performing internal audits. Ensure the business is compliant with industry best practice standards, including but not restricted to ISO27001, ISO14001, ISO9001, Data Security & Protection Toolkit and Cyber Essentials Plus. Communicate, establish and integrate best practices across the business. You will also be responsible for Information Risk Management developing and improving processes following the Management of Risk (MOR) methodology.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
– Detailed understanding of the ITIL Framework and relevant industry standards
– Knowledge and understanding of Management of Risk methodology
– Proficient in the use of Office 365 applications
– Know how to fulfil audit requirements particularly ISO27001, ISO14001 and ISO9001
– Experience of working in a medium-size technical ICT team
– Experience of developing policy and process management standards
– Experience of producing high-quality policy and process documentation
– Experience of leading internal and external audits to obtain certification
– Experience of managing department or business risks
– ITIL Foundation qualification or equivalent experience
– Management of Risk (MOR) Foundation or equivalent experience
– ISO Internal Auditor or equivalent experience
– GDPR Practitioner or equivalent experience
In return, the Quality Manager will receive a competitive basic salary and extensive benefits package including a Minimum of 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays), a generous contributory pension scheme, detailed induction and training programme, people-focused culture with great communication and development opportunities, a wide range of workplace wellbeing services, electric car scheme, and employee shopping discount scheme.
To be considered for the role please apply; alternatively, please contact Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…