Customer Service Team Lead / Manager
Based in Paddock Wood
Hours: Monday to Friday 0800 to 1700
I am looking for a Customer Service professional to manage a fantastic team of seven full and part-time advisors.
As a natural leader, you will also need to be hard-working, organised, with a passion for detail and quality.
Following the recent strong investment received, you will be joining at an exciting time as the company expands its product range and moves into Europe.
What will this role involve? In summary –
* Championing the customer and customer issues internally
* Ensuring correct division of resource to provide adequate cover over 7 days/week.
* Regularly managing and assessment of the team to ensure improved processes, outcomes and solved ticket numbers/rates.
* Managing all CS processes (customer enquiries, customer complaints, customer returns and refunds, disputed charges, GDPR systems).
* Champion the customer whilst balancing the needs and requirements of the business.
* Agreeing priorities and standards within the team and then managing them to deliver these.
* Monitor and oversee the CS software platforms to ensure they are used correctly
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…