Are you looking for a secure job in a company that invests in its staff? Are you good with your hands and carrying out precise assembly tasks?
We are recruiting production operatives in and around Edenbridge who are looking for a long term, permanent career. The role involves assembling electrical products and wiring using hand tools and microscopes. You will need good eyesight and strong fine motor skills.
This role is suitable for anybody with manual dexterity and a versatile skill base. Any prior experience in production, electrical assembly and manufacturing would be an advantage.
Permanent full time role – 37.5 hours per week
Shirts are initially 2.15pm to 11pm Monday to Thursday (Friday off unless working overtime) for the first few months
Would then shift to a rotating shift 6pm-2pm and 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday.
The starting salary is £17.4K increasing to £18.1K after 6 months successful probation and £18.7K after 12 months.
They also offer 23 days holiday, free on-site parking and a business performance related bonus.
We need people to be able to start asap on no or minimal notice and must be willing to do a trial day if successful in initial virtual interview.
Duties of the role include:
– Maintaining a clean and clear working space
– Assembly work using microscopes
– Part and product preparation
– Checking paperwork and quality control
– Electrical wiring using schematics
You may be required to undertake additional duties and responsibilities which will contribute towards the success of your team.
The ideal candidate will:
– Be a clear and confident communicator
– Experience in a production environment
– Exposure to an engineering field would be preferred
– Can work with small components in a precise manner
– Be quick and keen to learn
– Have a positive, can-do attitude
– Have excellent manual skills
– Be flexible in approach to work
– Live locally or able to travel to Edenbridge (drivers would be preferred due to shifts)
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…