Business Systems Manager
Competitive basic salary + attractive benefits package
KHR is currently assisting a leading National FMCG business based near Maidstone who are looking to hire an experienced Business Systems Manager to join their growing Systems Team.
If you are currently working as a Business Systems Manager with a solid understanding of Agile methodologies, ERP (Prophet), business analysis, change and project management, and have experience leading a team, then this could be the ideal role for you.
The key responsibility of the the Business Systems Manager will be to lead the growing Systems team, which compromises of Reports & System Support, Business Analyst, and Systems Analysts. As a team you are responsible for ensuring the implementation, development and support of the business systems align with company requirements. While you will be focusing on the ERP system (Prophet), other supporting applications and workflows will come under your remit.
The Business Systems Manager will be responsible for:
– Working alongside the System Architect to ensure all workflows and applications work in harmony and deliver on business requirements
– Change and project management using Agile methods, promoting continuous improvement within the business
– Establish the Systems team’s goals, objectives and operating procedures
– Supervise recruitment, development, retention, and organisation of the Systems team
– Ensure support service levels are maintained across all systems (user support & uptime)
– Promote a continual improvement environment within the Systems Team, and within the wider business context
– Handle multiple projects, organising, and coordinating of team resources to achieve deadlines and requirements
– Engage with business departments to manage project requirements, delivery, progress, resourcing and expectations
– Be responsible for the Systems backlog, enabling the Systems team to deliver a consistently improving level of work
– Provide primary contact between the business and external support & development teams, ensuring these external teams deliver on their commitment to the business
– Manage a robust testing and implementation process for system changes and updates
– Occasional out-of-hours support (approx. 1 week in 12) and managing upgrades and period-ends (once or twice a year)
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
– 4+ years of experience as a Systems Manager or similar role
– Worked with ERP or integrated systems
– Proven track record of project delivery
– Strong technical understanding to provide guidance to a team
– Keen prioritisation and triaging skills to match business needs to available resource
– Business analyst skills (requirements gathering, process mapping & spec writing)
– An excellent communicator and good documentation skills
– A creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
– Logical and systematic
– The ability to interact with any level of staff with confidence and clarity
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, however you must have a willingness to work occasional unsocial hours when required.
For more information, or to be considered please submit your application for review.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…