We are working with a leading National Asbestos business that, due to growth, are seeking an experienced Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to join their established team.
The Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst will be responsible for:
* Conducting all types of asbestos surveys using PDA
* Conducting asbestos smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual stage 4 clearance and
re-occupation as well as personal air testing on commercial and industrial
* Supervising contractors carrying out removal work
* Ensuring all work is carried out to strict company guidelines and procedures
* Gathering information and produce detailed and thorough reports as and when required
* Building and maintaining solid working relationships with a wide range of clients
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Must be at least P403, P404 qualified and P402 or equivalent
* Must have worked for a UKAS accredited company
* Must have experience in the field of site work – asbestos surveying, air-monitoring
and within the asbestos field.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that can offer ongoing progression and career development coupled with a competitive basic salary and benefits package including:
Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…