Our client is incredibly proud of what they have achieved so far and they have built a thriving company based on drive, determination and passion – which is exactly what they are looking for in their staff.
Responsibilities will include;
* Ensuring all products conform to customer specifications and quality standards.
* Ensuring the smooth running of the warehouse at all times
* Ensuring that all materials used within the warehouse are used correctly, in a safe manner.
* Ensuring that all data is recorded accurately, in full and on a timely basis.
* Ensuring that equipment is maintained in a clean
* Ensuring high standards of quality and Health and Safety at all times.
* Adhering to company policies and procedures at all times, including the wearing of steel toe capped boots
* Playing an integral role in the production team, undertaking other ad-hoc tasks which assist the efficient operation of the facility.
*** Please note that due to the location of this role you must have access to your own transport as the location is NOT served by public transport***
The ideal candidate will be;
* Multi skilled
* Able to multi-task
* A good team player
* Have excellent written and verbal communication
* Able to work on own with initiative and also within a team
* Have a flexible approach
* Reliable and punctual
* Have good organisational and planning skills
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.