KHR understand that this is an extremely difficult time for some and are committed to helping people find local work. If you are finding yourself without future employment and you think you could be suitable for the position outlined below please apply ASAP or call KHR Recruitment Specialists.
Our client is currently looking to recruit experienced Warehouse Operatives at their increasingly busy site in Dartford. They currently have multiple positions available to cope with huge demand.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operatives:
* Inbound and outbound loading
* Order picking
* Stock running
* Pallet building
* General Housekeeping
To be suitable for this role you must have the below experience:
* PPT (Powered Pallet Truck) experience
* Forklift license would be a benefit but not a must-have
* Good organisational skills
* Excellent timekeeping and reliability
The hours of work will be 45 hours a week – 13:00-22:00 Sunday to Thursday. There will also be the option of overtime. Please note that you must be available to work on Sundays as this is one of their busiest days.
To qualify, you will ideally be able to drive and have your own vehicle, due to the remote location of the client. This business is not easily accessible via public transport.
Benefits of becoming the Warehouse Operatives:
* 28 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
* A contributory pension scheme
* Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
* Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Warehouse Operatives role then please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists!
If this position is not quite right for you but you are looking for work please do not hesitate to get in touch with KHR anyway and someone from our team will be delighted to speak with you to discuss your job search and to outline other available opportunities where possible.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.