Due to continued growth and expansion, our clients are now currently recruiting for a Furnace Operator to work from their facility based near Paddock Wood in Kent.
Furnace Operator – Job Summary:
A hands-on role within the furnace department, providing additional support & a back up to the department supervisor. Main duties will involve loading & operating all the heat treatment furnaces on site, and in particular their two new vacuum furnaces.
Key Tasks/Objectives of this role:
* Operate all furnaces; ensure correct procedures & specifications are followed.
* Quality check all furnace cycles.
* Aiding the supervisor in organizing workloads for 2 furnace loading operators.
* Log any malfunctions with the maintenance dept.
Furnace Operator – Responsibilities:
* 8 Heat Treatment Furnaces
* 2 Furnace Loading Operators
* Some experience with vacuum/gas fired furnaces in a production environment.
* IT Proficient (experience of Excel/Word/).
* Good organizational skills (multi-tasker)
* Team player
* Willingness to learn.
* Hands-On Role – must be capable of loading/unloading/being on their feet all day.
* Metallurgy background or experience.
* Vacuum Furnace Experience.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…