Are you an experienced IT Systems Analyst? Are you a confident decision maker? Can you work to a strict deadline?
We are looking for a Senior System Analyst to work within the IT department for a luxury bespoke retailer.
Responsibilities as a Senior System Analyst:
* Project management of IT lead projects to meet tight deadlines
* Lead enhancing and maintaining the Reporting framework of the business, with a particular focus on make use of web-based tools and self service
* Understand software development life-cycle
* Liaise extensively with internal clients and stakeholders, including colleagues and developers
* Translate client requirements to clearly specified project briefs
* Identify options for potential solutions and asses them for both technical and business suitability
* Work closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
* Plan and working flexibly to deadlines
* Support users on change control and system updates
* Provide training to users of a new system
* Keep up to date with technical and industry developments
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of working within an IT/MI Department
* Project Management experience within an ERP environment (Sage 1000 preferred)
* Experience with SQL / SQL Reporting services and Data analysis requests
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Must have effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to detail
* Confident decision maker, with an ability to work independently with little or no supervision
* Understanding of complex information and requirements
* Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
*Excellent practical knowledge of the MS Office Suite
Monday to Friday
8:30am to 5pm
Full time, Permanent
£30k to £40k basic salary
If you feel this opportunity could suit you, please contact Vicky at KHR Recruitment on 01622 822810.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…