Temporary Administrator (dispatch/logistics office)
Circa £10-14PH dependent on experience
40 hours per week Monday – Friday
Our client supply products to the front line services. They are looking for a highly experienced administrator with good customer service skills to join them on a temporary basis.
We require a quick learner who is system and process savvy. This is an administration role, but they also need to possess excellent customer service skills.
The role will be working in a busy dispatch office environment. This will be to manage customer queries, liaise with various teams in the business, conduct a range of administrative tasks and help with dispatch tasks like routing, filing, etc.
* Strong administration experience
* Excellent business based customer service skills
* Polite, professional and personal communication via phone, email and in person
* Prior exposure to database and CRM systems
* Good Word and Excel skills
* Excellent spelling, grammar and numeracy skills
* Experience in a dispatch or logistics environment would be preferred
* Quick learner
* Due to the office location you would need to be a driver.
The individual will need to be available to interview and sort ASAP.
Please do send your CV
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.