Purchasing Planner to currently required to join a growing business in Sittingbourne.
Reporting into the Purchasing Manager the Purchasing Planner will be responsible for assisting with the purchasing of ambient and non-food goods for the business, maintaining stock control and maximising service levels and availability.
Other responsibilities will include:
– Maintaining supplier Terms & Conditions and ensuring all suppliers adhere to terms in regards to delivery, service & condition of goods
– Ensuring minimum/maximum stock levels
– Updating in-house stock software with product specifications
– Actioning any promotional activity to maximise business opportunities
– Delivering stock build promotions
– Outlining accurate supplier contract details
– Responding to buyer group requests
– Reviewing and updating reports related to product range
– Removing slow or damaged product lines
This role will suit someone with previous Purchasing experience, specifically from an FMCG or ambient food background.
You will be joining a close-knit, successful team and will have the chance to work alongside the Warehouse, Transport & Sales teams.
This is offering a competitive salary of up to £23,000 + benefits.
If interested please apply ASAP or get in touch with KHR Recruitment Specialists for more information.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…