£20,000/pa – £22,000/pa
KHR-Recruitment Specialists are pleased to be working with one of the country’s leading supplier who have won awards almost every year for projects they have worked on since 2010. They are currently looking for an Installations Administrator to work in their Orpington office.
As the Installations Administrator you will be responsible for booking in all of the installations for the company, using inhouse Engineers and Sub-contractors.
Your Role Responsibilities:
* All installations must be booked within 24 hours of receiving the order, considering customer requests for evening or weekend work.
* Sending purchase orders, room plans, job sheets and RAMS to Sub-contractors/Engineers
* Add details to the processing sheets in SharePoint
* Send purchase orders, job sheet, room plans and RAMS (where applicable) to sub-contractors/engineers and ensure all information is sufficient to ensure a flawless installation.
* Prepare delivery schedules for customer sites and company office.
* Answer phones and emails promptly and re-directing queries as and when required
* Chase POD’s and add details to CRM and ensure updated job sheet showing these is sent to the sub-contractor/engineer.
* Deal with any issues arising on site on the day of installation regarding non-delivery of goods, revisits.
* Where re-visits are required these must be costed and approved by the Operations Manager, added to the CRM and a purchase order sent to sub-contractor where applicable. This must be added to the CRM before the job is completed and invoiced.
* Chase and obtain the sign of sheet (SOS) from the engineer the morning after the installation has been completed if not already received.
* Each day review the processing sheet to ensure no orders are missed
* Monitor outstanding issues to ensure that no installs are missed, where re-visits are required these must be booked urgently.
* Approve and process sub-contractor invoices onto CRM, checking for sign offs and photographs.
* Experience in a similar role is essential
* Excellent Administration skills
* Strong commitment and an excellent work ethic
* Proficient in the use of Excel and CRM systems
* Organised and able to work well under pressure
If you feel you have the right experience for this opportunity, APPLY TODAY!
Alternatively, please contact Jane Hardy at KHR-Recruitment Specialists or email your CV