Our client handles perishable products on behalf of customers and distributes them throughout the UK. They invest heavily in modern equipment, systems and training and adhere to the highest quality standards.
They require Production Controllers/Administrators to work on a shift basis (Days or Nights) on a 4 on/4 off basis.
To provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the production and stock control functions ensuring that all processes and documentation is accurate and completed in a timely manner to allow for the efficient operation of the site.
Responsible for the organisation, distribution and closing of all production works orders accurately and within the same shift window.
* Accurately control and complete production related paperwork across all production lines, and stock movement documentation
* Communicate with Shift Support Supervisor to ensure plans and stock orders are communicated and executed smoothly and on time
* Liaise with Sales team and Planning and Performance Analyst to ensure all orders captured, all jobs set up on correct lines and shift is conforming to plan
* Provide regular Plan Status updates to Production Management Teams
* Responsible for the management of the “Production Quality Alert” process to communicate quality driven production issues internally and with Customer
* To review/reconcile the work order stock information to increase the accuracy of stock, closing works orders by end of each production shift
* Actively liaise with colleagues on a day to day basis on matters relating to stock, work orders, stock errors etc., to allow for decisions to be made “real-time” which will increase the accuracy of stock usage information.
* Ensuring that all product is used in the allocated order and scanned to each job correctly and that end stock and out grades are recorded and accounted for.
* To review/reconcile the ERP system work order documentation and investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
* Undertake general ad-hoc administrative duties, as required and as directed by the Shift Production Management Team.
* Ensure that all practices and procedures are carried out in accordance with Company Policy and Health & Safety guidelines.
* Production Office based working in a team
* Shift working – four on/four off shift pattern
* Core working hours, however a degree of flexibility is required in order to meet the demands of the business including peak periods, holiday coverage and sickness absence
* Working to strict deadlines in a time critical environment
* The job holder will be required to regularly work to tight deadlines that may require additional hours to be worked at times of pressure
Measures of Performance:
Accuracy of ERP system and works order accuracy
Daily close down and successful synch of works orders and stock/sales orders
Achievement of customer service levels
Efficiency of workload
Accuracy of work
Attention to detail
Internal relationships with team members
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…