A leading top 100 construction company are looking for an experienced and dedicated Contracts Manager to join their forward thinking team. This multi-disciplined construction company deliver building works ranging from new builds, refurbishments and regeneration projects. As a Contracts Manager, you will report into the Operations Manager and you will be responsible to ensure the effective management and delivery of multiple contracts to the highest of standards.
You will have a wide-ranging in-depth knowledge, experience and track record in successfully managing residential building contracts. These should have been met to a high standard of health and safety, environmental, time, quality and cost targets. You will ensure sufficient and suitably qualified staff, plants and materials are available and review and develop as necessary.
· Ensure any contract is carried out in accordance with company systems, policy objectives (including company rules), statutory and contractual requirements
· Lead large high performing teams to ensure high standards of safety, excellent service delivery and beneficial financial outcomes
· Deliver multiple contracts across a variety of geographical locations
· Responsible for the design, quality management, resource planning, defects management and out of hours working, ensuring appropriate procedures and documentation are in place in line the Contract requirements.
· The competence, development and improvement of employees is achieved through effective management, reviews, identification and implementation of training
· Ensure works are planned, monitored, reviewed and reported on as directed and requirements are effectively communicated to the permanent contract personnel
· Contract financial administration and invoicing is processed in a timely and accurate manner
· The works are completed to the client’s satisfaction, are properly inspected and handed over
· Required construction, health and safety, admine and cost records are well established and maintained, and that these are accurate and comprehensive.
· Establish and maintain relationships with clients or their representatives for effective communication
Skills and Qualifications:
· Minimum relevant NVQ Level 6 qualification and/or relevant membership of professional body (MCIOB/MICE) and /or construction related degree
· SMSTS certificate desirable
· Experience and knowledge of Quality Management systems and processes
· Knowledge of document management system
· Proficient user Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Word, Outlook
· Appropriate CSCS card
· Valid driving licence
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…