£22,000 – £28,000/pa depending on experience
* Competitive salary
* Mon-Fri, 8am – 5.30pm
* Standard Holiday entitlement
* Pension contribution
KHR is pleased to be supporting a leading Electrical Engineering company based in Canterbury. Due to recent success and growth, they are looking to recruit an experienced Document Controller to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will have previous Document Control experience matching the below role responsibilities, previous experience with Conject, Aconex, Viewpoint, 4P, BIW or Asite, strong communication and Microsoft office skills.
* The Document Controller will be responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by technical teams, projects or departments in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
* Downloading and printing drawings for Contract Managers will also be required as well as answering the telephone and transferring calls
* Copy, scan and store documents, check for accuracy and edit files
* Distribute project-related copies to internal teams as required
* File documents in physical and digital records
* Retrieve files as requested by senior management and manage the flow of documentation within the different teams
* Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information
* Prepare reports as needed
* Applicants must have experience in Mechanical and Electrical or Construction document controlling
* Previous experience or knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS); Conject, Aconex, Viewpoint, 4P, BIW or Asite
* Should be self-motivated, have a good telephone manner, be computer literate and must have own transport
* Design new workflows when needed and contribute to writing the Procedures and Protocols
* Proficient typing and editing skills
* Attention to detail
If you have a minimum of 3 years recent experience as a document controller and would like to be considered for this exciting position, please send an up to date CV to Jane at KHR Recruitment Specialists
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…