Updated: Tue, May 03, 2022 2:27 PM
We are currently working with a leading Software provider based in Kent.
Due to ongoing growth and continued success, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Account Executive to join their established team. You will be responsible for delivering best practice business consultancy, encouraging feature and product adoption, ensuring customers receive value from their products and services.
The Account Executive will be responsible for:
– Delivering tangible and measured success for customers across key areas: financial uplift; KPI improvements; customer satisfaction; value-added product uptake
– Deliver consultancy services both onsite and via telephone conference to customers with the aim of improving revenue, profitability, efficiency and the experience of on-boarding
– Consult to drive change to ensure clients fully understand and utilise the Software
– Closely manage the customer success programme with each client; ensuring the process is accurately tracked and documented throughout; engaging with and coordinating other internal teams as necessary to deliver a first-class customer experience
– Attend regular meetings as required (usually by phone) to review the customer’s progress
– Consult and supply specialist advice to all customers regarding the Customer Success programme
– Provide support, mentoring and advice to colleagues within the Customer Success Consultants team
– Attend (and present at where necessary) industry events
– Be proactive in identifying areas of opportunity to promote the portfolio of products and services
– Work with the training team to ensure that you keep up to date with any software changes/enhancements
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
– Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills are essential
– Experience in consulting, sales, account management, training or related disciplines
– Excellent presentation skills
– Highly efficient
– Effective communicator- verbal & written
– Excellent planning and organisational ability
– Proactive approach to work tasks
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that can offer ongoing development and training opportunities. Offering a competitive basic salary plus a £2k annual performance related bonus and commission on leads passed to the sales team. This role is offered on a hybrid basis working 1-2 days per week in their offices in Medway, the rest of the time will be spent working from home. Hours will be 37.5 per week, worked between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…