Updated: Thu, Apr 01, 2021 3:16 PM
Accounts Manager – AAT qualified, or QBE.
Part-Time Hours – 15 – 20 hours per week – can be each day or condensed into fewer days
My client is a well-established business within the Finance and the Agricultural industry, they are looking for an experienced Part-Time Accounts Manager to join their close-knit team.
As an Accounts Manager you will be responsible for:
* All bookkeeping for the company on Sage including posting all supplier invoices and entering
* Raising Sage sales invoices for portfolio platform fees and any sundry income
* Production of regular reports, and ad-hoc reports, on spending within the business e.g. marketing
* Ensuring that the business raises any additional fees (where appropriate) to its borrowers from the
Tariff of Charges
* Maintaining the FRS102 income release spreadsheet
* Maintaining all hard copy accounting files
* Completing all posting relating to the current (operational) bank account in Sage
* Ensuring that bank reconciliations are completed monthly within Sage.
* Maintaining Excel cash books
* To develop a full understanding of BrightOffice interest charging processes.
* To respond to borrower queries re “what ifs” on their loan including partial redemptions, effects of MPH’s etc
* Deputise for FC in the calculation of new collection amounts from borrowers following quarterly rate changes
* To carry out internal audit activity on Borrower Statements within BrightOffice – programme to be agreed with COO.
* To assist with the preparation of reports to Funders
* To assist FC with developing reporting from BrightOffice as required
Processes and Procedures
* To work with COO and FC to improve accounting and finance procedures in the business,
consummate with the expected growth of the business.
Attributes and Qualifications
* A need to work collaboratively and constructively with all members of staff particularly the executive management team.
* Experience of working within a small business where adaptability and flexibility are key to the success of the role, and of the overall business.
* A minimum of 5 years of accounting experience, ideally from within a financial services business.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…