Updated: Mon, Feb 10, 2020 2:05 PM
Accounts Manager (Business Advisory / Practice)
Would you like to lead a team of Accounts Senior for an established business advisory company based in Mid-Kent?
Would you like to have a significant impact and be involved with decisions making at your organisation?
* Manage the tax return compliance processes from start to finish
* Reviewing client document workflow to ensure deadlines are met
* Managing the Accounts Seniors in the business
* Assisting the Director of large and complex cases
* Dealing with investigations and interventions
* Develop strong relationships with the primary point of contact for clients on a daily basis for accounting and tax queries.
* Dealing with Inland Revenue and Companies House queries
* Attending meetings with clients and/or HMRC
* Processing quarterly VAT returns and management accounts
* Providing amendments to tax calculations for previous years and submitting to HMRC
* Active involvement in ongoing marketing/targeting activities and contributing to the growth of the practice.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Highly motivated self-starter who wants to succeed personally and in business
* Able to work independently and manage your own clients and diary
* Must be fully qualified – ACA, ACCA or CTA
* A solid background within a practice/business advisory
* Have a significant part of their career focused on tax
* Developed up through grassroots and be hands-on
* Confident with a diverse group of clients
* Capable of providing consultancy and value-added advice to clients
* Help build the business from new and existing relationships
* Familiar with Sage 50 and CCH advantageous
* Must drive and have access to a vehicle