Updated: Tue, Jan 23, 2018 6:05 PM
The role is working with an independent opticians who is actively seeking an Admin Receptionist to join them. This position comes with progression opportunities if you have an interest in working in the optical industry.
This will be 5 days a week including Saturday. The hours will be 9am – 5pm.
As the Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company and should be the kind of person who enjoys the opportunity to offer excellent Customer Service. Personality, confidence, flexibility, pride in appearance, eye for and attention to detail with strong literacy and PC skills are all prerequisites. I
You will often be trusted with confidential material and be relied upon to ensure that everything under control.
Your duties will include:
* Handling all telephone enquiries promptly, courteously and efficiently, and re-directing appropriately by establishing the nature of the call.
* Welcoming and looking after visitors.
* Providing administrative support
* Maintaining the reception area and overseeing the general office environment to ensure an impressive and professional appearance at all times.
* Booking appointments
* Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers and customers.
* Booking couriers and taking and distributing deliveries and daily post duties
* Invoice processing
* Other job-related duties as assigned.
* Previous experience working in a busy reception
* Good administration skills
* Highly organised
* Ability to prioritise
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks
* Strong communication skills on the phone, face to face and via email
* Experience working in a medical environment would be advantageous
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity apply now and we will be in contact with further details.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…