Updated: Tue, Apr 09, 2019 1:17 PM
Are you an experienced administrator looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in a creative environment?
My client is looking for a switch on and proactive administrator to join their friendly team.
* Industry experience is not essential though an interest in the field is preferred; experience in an administrative role is essential.
* The role will be working for two senior partner agents within the company, providing secretarial support under the supervision of a senior assistant, and providing additional company-wide admin support. Responsibilities will include:
– Diary & call management and general PA duties
– Management of client submissions, meetings and contracts
– Responsibility for the invoicing and tracking of client contracts & payments
– Maintaining and initiating online records and systems
– Dealing with internal and external clients on a daily basis
– Company-wide administrative support on a new business development project which will involve coordinating and collating information internally and liaising with counterparts outside of the business
* You will be responsible for supporting two people with their general needs: meeting and greeting of guests, fielding company calls and any other general administrative tasks needed to ensure the smooth running of the offices.
The candidate would need exceptional organisational, written and verbal skills, a keen eye for detail, to be proficient in the use of MS Office and the aptitude to learn how to use our contract royalty management system and tracking processes. This role would suit a candidate requiring flexible working hours and/or someone looking to return to the workforce.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…