Updated: Thu, Jan 07, 2021 11:13 AM
Area Sales Director
Covering various locations across London.
KHR Recruitment has recently partnered with a leading Real Estate advertising business who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Area Sales Director to manage and support Account Managers across London and the surrounding areas.
If you are a driven, motivated, and resilient sales professional who is a proven “Top Performer” when it comes to account retention, and development, with proven leadership abilities then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Remote working ✅ Attractive basic salary✅ Achievable OTE✅ Desirable benefits✅
Key role of the Area Sales Director
You will be responsible for implementing and developing a strategic plan to develop accounts and achieving targets with customers. This will be achieved through coaching, developing, motivating, planning and supporting your team. A key part of this role is to contribute to, and share the strategic direction of the business, demonstrate leadership, and to act as role model supporting company values across your team.
Role and Responsibilities
– Inspire your team by communicating a clear vision of what is expected, role modelling the required behaviours and creating the right environment for your team to deliver the account plans and achieve targets / objectives
– Have a plan, set objectives & help your team define their own area plans to achieve targets and objectives
– Appraise the performance of individual team members to ensure they are focused on activities that support great account management & regional objectives that add value to the business and that of our customers
– Identify and maintain resource requirements for own area in relation to turnover, absence, recruitment to meet resource plan and succession planning
– Develop relationships with key customers and influencers in your area
– Conduct regular and effective coaching & 1-2-1’s and performance management
– Develop your team through identification of learning needs to enable them to reach their full potential in line with company objectives
– Provide an on-going training programme as needed to drive the business plan and develop individuals
– Manage the day-to-day relationships with external parties in support of company objectives and policy
– Identify and maintain resource requirements for own regional area
– Proven track record of successfully increasing revenue and market share
– Proven track record in operational management
– Meticulous analytical and planning skills; a competent user of excel and PowerPoint.
– Proven track record of developing relationships and influencing to boardroom level.
– Be an expert in the sales process
-Excellent communicator with the ability to engage and influence both verbally and written
– Excellent influencing skills with the ability to drive results and engage with internal teams and customer to achieve objectives
– Have initiative and the ability to think independently, ability to lead a team and drive great ways of working
– Drive for results both personally and for the team to achieve commercial goals, ability to create solutions when off target and sharing success amongst colleagues
You must hold a full UK driving license to be considered for this role due to remote working.
To be considered please apply within, alternatively call KHR Recruitment for more information.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…