Updated: Fri, Jul 06, 2018 3:16 PM
Looking for that next challenge working within a company with an exceptional reputation in their industry? Do you have strong accounting skills married with an eye for detail? Do you want to be a part of an organisation with maximum employee satisfaction with great salary, employee benefits and great working atmosphere?
Our client are one of the UK’s leading organisations in their industry are now looking for a Assistant Management Accountant to strengthen their team.
Note – Min exp of 1-2 years is required with an AAT qualification (or equiv) as well as able to drive and have access to a car (due to location).
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Assist in the production of accurate Monthly Management Accounts for Senior Management within published timescales
Provide Financial Reporting to senior managers as required
Provide assistance to the Management Accountants and Financial Controller
Assist with the preparation of monthly Trading Account and Variance Analysis
Review and closing of purchase orders, including follow-up of any discrepancies
Assisting with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts
Assist with the preparation and review of the monthly KPI reports
Preparation and analysis of monthly Department Overhead variance reports
Provide assistance to other managers throughout the business on their financial reporting requirements
Maintain Fixed Asset register
Weekly Bank Reconciliations
Assisting with the preparation of the annual Budget
Ad hoc duties as required
* Evidence of experience working in a comparable role with min 1-2 years exp.
* Very strong IT skills, including Excel
* High level of accuracy, and someone who always checks their work
* Analytical and numerical skills
* Very good organisational skills, prioritisation and time management to meet deadlines
* Good interpersonal skills, ability to relate to others and be a positive influence.
* Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges
* Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion
* Well-developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees
* Ability to delegate effectively and to follow-up as appropriate
* Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional, operational and cultural boundaries
* Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests
* Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions
Reports to: Management Accountant
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…