Updated: Thu, Jul 14, 2022 3:15 PM
Assistant Production Manager
Salary: £Good + Bens
Hols: 25 days plus bank holidays
Monday to Friday: 7am – 4.30pm (42.5 hours per week)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for one of the fastest-growing brands in the UK for an experienced Assistant Production Manager to join their growing team. The ideal candidate would need to be solution-focused and organised. This role is perfect for someone who can lead by example and motivate others to be the best they can be.
As the Assistant Production Manager you will ideally have:
– experience of working in a production/packing environment, ideally in a hands-on FMCG leadership role
– lean manufacturing experience would be an advantage
– excellent time management skills and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
– proven experience in people management
– a team player with strong communication skills, both written and spoken
– IT competent, ideally with experience in using Google Sheets and a cloud-based dispatch portal
Assistant Production Manager role summary-
* To assist in leading a fast-growing production site; set the standards, train the teams,
build the culture and lead continuous improvements.
* Monitor and maintain the productivity of the production lines being managed as well as
the teams running the lines, Work to ensure organised, high-quality efficient production and stock keeping within tightly managed resources. Manage labour resources to meet daily production and fulfilment needs efficiently and cost-effectively. Work closely with the Head of Production to ensure weekly/daily labour and stock requirements are managed on time and in full.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…