Updated: Tue, Sep 04, 2018 11:17 AM
Business Analyst (IT & Business Process)
The Senior Business Analyst will work with the IT team, company executives, and the various departments to carry out a complete review of the applications environment, underlying infrastructure, and business processes and to document on-going business requirements.
This will initially be a 3 month contract with a potential extension. We need someone who is flexible in their working hours to work around and with the different departments.
Due to the location, you must have your own transport
· To review and document our current applications stack and integrations
· To review and document the underlying infrastructure that supports the various applications;
· To review and document the business process flow through the applications & infrastructure stack and to make any immediate recommendations for process improvements;
· To work closely with the departments to understand the business strategy and define and document their immediate and future requirements of technology solutions;
· At a later stage, once all requirements are documented and agreed, to work with the IT department to agree on the appropriate applications strategy which will support the immediate and evolving needs of the business whilst allowing IT to rationalise the application stack and improve supportability of the end to end solutions.
· Work with the Applications Architecture function to assist in product and supplier selection and moving the architecture to the “to be” environment.
Knowledge & Skills
· Business Analysis certifications
· Experience of using formal Business Analysis methodology
· Significant experience as a Business Analyst on complex business change projects,
· Experienced in documenting business processes (“as is” and “to be”)
· Experienced in planning and leading requirements workshops
· Experienced at writing Business Requirements Definition (BRD), functional and non-functional, for complex business processes
· Strong stakeholder and relationship management
· Will have the ability and the necessary business and technical skills to work across business and technical teams
· Experience in liaising with technical teams to develop High-Level Design documents from BRD
· Experienced in test planning and linking requirements, design and testing
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· A self-starter with the ability to plan and work with minimal direct supervision
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Ability to quickly assimilate business and technical information
· The ability to translate “business language” into technical requirements and “techie speak” into language that is meaningful to staff
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd. Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…