Updated: Thu, May 17, 2018 11:31 AM
Business Systems Support – 1 Year Maternity Cover
Full training provided (depending on experience)
Competitive salary and company benefits
This opportunity would be perfect for a graduate or someone who has similar experience. If you are looking to start your career in systems and work with a company who will provide full training on systems and tools such as Prophet ERP and SQL, then this is the career opportunity for you.
We are working with a well established UK leading expanding wholesale packaging operation. This is a great opportunity to join the growing company and the IT Team.
You will be reporting into the IT Manager while working within the systems team to support and document existing and new workflows. Some of your role responsibilities are;
* To report definition, creation and implementation and active problem solving.
* Undertake some data analysis work and give end-user training and support with business systems and practices.
* You will be required to undertake in-house testing and quality checking of new developments and versions of ERP software.
* To provide end-user system support for all company sites (you will be required to travel from both sites approximately 1 day per week).
* You will also be required to provide phone cover one week-end in eight with ad-hoc evening support during cover week.
* You will be able to handle complex concepts, synthesising new knowledge as you observe and experience new issues.
* The ability to be able to communicate well is essential; there is a requirement to produce a lot of documentation as part of this role. Writing user documentation, trouble-shooting guides and producing other knowledge-base items.
* You will have a positive, outgoing and friendly personality who is a creative thinker with stong problem solving skills.
* You will need to be analytically minded with the ability to be able to interact with any level of staff with confidence and clarity.
* You will be able to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time and your priorities
* Willingness to work occasional unsocial hours
Desirable (but not essential) Skills:
All of the following skills would be an advantage, however full training will be provided on systems and tools such as Prophet ERP and SQL.
* Experience of database technologies beneficial – particularly SQL querying
* Prophet ERP
* Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.