Updated: Thu, Jul 05, 2018 4:14 PM
Cash Allocation Clerk / Accounts Assistant – Temporary
Expanding business who have recently merged with another leading organisation are seeking an immediately available Cash Allocation Clerk / Accounts Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
This is a part time role that requires someone who can be flexible with working hours. This will be circa 4 – 6 hours a day but they are not set in stone.
– Ensuring all cash receipts are allocated
– Ensuring all complex cash allocations are completed and that all unidentified and unallocated cash is escalated
– Establish and maintain relationships with all internal and external staff/clients
– Verification of invoices
– Any other ad hoc accounts and admin duties as they arise
The ideal candidate:
– Will have a high standard of communications skills
– Ability to work well under pressure
– Ability to meet deadlines and help other members of the team when required
– Will have previous cash allocation/invoice verification experience
– Plan, prioritise and problem solve any task given
– Experience with an accounts based system
– AAT qualification would be advantageous but not essential
– Driver with own transport
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.