Updated: Fri, Jan 07, 2022 5:43 PM
Cash and Treasury Manager (Financial Services)
Monday – Friday 39.5 hours per week
Remote working – accessibility to London is essential
Competitive salary and benefits
We are working with a leading specialist financial services provider with offices globally, who have a rare, yet exciting, opportunity for a Cash and treasury Manager.
As Cash and Treasury Manager you will monitor and manage day to day activities within the treasury function to meet financial obligations of the organisation and its clients; in addition you will review and oversee settlement of all client transactions across various worldwide offices to ensure that client trades are reconciled in a timely manner and mange liquidity with accordingly with various banking providers.
Responsibilities of the Cash and Treasury Manager:
* Monitor and manage company’s daily cash position, clients trade open positions and client forward trade positions
* Work with account management team in relation to client forward trade position
* Recommend, implement and maintain cash & treasury policies and procedures
* Regularly review cash & treasury policies and procedures, ensuring that they are implemented through tight operational practices and systems of work
* Assist in the development and implementation of new systems and sub-systems, including Treasury and banking work-stations and new office openings
* Monitor, analyse, and report on organisation cash operations
* Review and analyse the cash position
* May be required to participate in Business Continuity (BCP) activities
* Work effectively within a team to maximise potential and deliver results
* Escalate Accounts concerns
* 3+ years’ proven experience in cash and treasury or cash management role either for a financial services company or retail bank preferred (with experience in overseas dealings)
* Demonstrate strong analytical skills, alongside advanced problem-solving
* Be able to build trusting and collaborative relationships
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrate strong IT skills
* Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To be considered please apply today.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…