Updated: Mon, Sep 25, 2017 4:31 PM
A well-known Insurance firm based in Sevenoaks have a requirement for an Auditor.
The ideal individual will have a working knowledge of the insurance sector and a background conducting audits and providing quality assurance.
The purpose of the role is to conduct telephony and system audits across the business, to report findings to the L&D and Audit team, create and action plans to correct and minimise leakage.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
– Detailed knowledge of claims best practice, particularly in relation to effective
cost/leakage control, quality, training and compliance
– Understanding of all relevant legislation impacting upon motor claims handling
– Full understanding of FCA requirements and current FOS rulings, including TCF and Data
– Ability to identify trends and draw conclusions from audit data
– Previous experience in PI MOJ claims, AD and PD claims handling
In return, a basic salary of £25,000 – £30,0000 + bonus will offered.
This is a full-time permanent position working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 17.30pm.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…