Updated: Thu, Jan 04, 2018 10:09 AM
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an international market leader within the field of insurance. This large, well-established specialist broking and risk management company require an experienced insurance professional to join them.
The requirement is for a Motor Fleet Claims Handler based at the office in Kings Hill.
Role & Responsibilities
* Process all claims notifications, further advice, and collections in accordance with the claims division’s procedures.
* Advise and update clients on all meaningful events and discussions during the claim ensuring complete customer happiness.
* Regularly assess the status of claims with clients/insurers/recovery agents/solicitors (as applicable) and ensure that all parties are informed of progress or chased for updates as necessary.
* Update insurers and recovery agents and inform of any additional information acquired during the claims process. Review insurer’s, recovery agents and solicitors queries and resolve wherever possible.
* Ensure market/ insurance/legislation and other technical knowledge is developed and maintained to enable efficient claims handling and that Business systems are updated regularly and that data held is 100% accurate at all times, to facilitate accurate claims reporting.
* Experience, Knowledge, and Skills in Claims handling
* CII qualification desirable and educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
* Previous experience within insurance, ideally motor fleet.
Basic salary – £25,000pa
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 17.00pm (35 hours per week)
To Apply, Please Submit Your CV Today.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…