Updated: Mon, Sep 11, 2017 11:38 AM
If you have experience working within Insurance and have the ability to provide great customer service, and build rapport over the phone then this FRU Handler position maybe the opportunity for you.
A well- established Motor Insurance firm are currently seeking Claims Handlers for their office in Sevenoaks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a reputable and ever growing company that focuses on developing their employees and providing a top class service.
Purpose of the Role:
– Take inbound calls form policyholders looking to make a claims
– Take full details of the claims
– Make liability assessment to discover who is at fault
– Make referrals to other third parties
– Always provide outstanding customer service
The ideal candidate will have all or a majority of the following skills:
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Strong customer service skills
– Ability to fact find and analyse information to result in accurate decision making
– PC literate with excellent administration and processing skills
– Ability to work as a team
– Prior experience working within motor insurance
– Experience working within a customer service/ call centre environment
Salary on offer is dependent on experience and will be offered accordingly. £17,500pa – £22,000pa.
Benefits of the role include: Pension, Holiday (20 days minimum), 10% bonus (DOE and applicable after completion of probation), Option to buy or sell up to 3 days holiday.
The role of the First Response Handler will operate on a 5 week shift pattern including working 1 weekend in 5. Shifts will include 8am- 4pm, 9am-5pm and 10am-6pm.
To be considered please apply today!
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…