Updated: Thu, Jul 21, 2022 11:54 AM
Client Account Manager (Marketing Agency)
£28,000-£35,000 + 25 days holiday, pension, parking, and healthcare
KHR are working with a full service marketing agency that supports a variety of clients primarily within the philanthropy and fundraising space; who at present have an exciting vacancy for a Client Account Manager.
As Client Account Manager you will be part of a small team supporting the Account Director to provide a range of services to clients including strategy, creative, design, branding, copywriting, data management, website development, email, video, social and cross media, print, mailing & fulfilment.
The ideal candidate will be from a client focused environment, be a methodical problem solver, a great communicator and have experience of using an MIS. A previous history in Design, Print or Mailing would be preferable but not essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Project management (from inception to delivery)
– Work as part of a team and provide support for the Account Director
– Establish and maintain professional working relationships with internal teams and clients alike
– Receiving or creating project briefs to provide accurate working documents for internal departments
– Ensuring projects run both to time and to cost
– Providing accurate and up to date information for clients regarding their projects
– Provide accurate project costings and schedules
– Invoice preparation
– Previous experience in a customer service role is essential
– Previous job costing experience desirable
– Previous experience in the use of an MIS system is desirable
– Proficient in the use of MS Office suite, especially Word and Excel is essential
– Ability to communicate via telephone, email and face-to-face is essential
– Ability to communicate at all levels is essential
– Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team is essential
– A previous history in design, print or mailing is preferable
This is a full time permanent position based on the outskirts of Tonbridge, although some home working may be considered.
For more information and to be considered please apply today.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…