Updated: Wed, Jan 03, 2018 3:10 PM
Exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Legal Secretary to join a Top Tier Law firm recognised by Legal 500 and Chambers UK.
If you have experience working in a busy practice within their property or conveyancing team then this could be the perfect role for you.
With an office based in Tonbridge the office is accessible to those who drive or use public transport.
– Provide support to the senior team
– General administration; prepare documentation and correspondence
– Accurately copy type and audio type through digital dictation
– Effectively use LawSoft
– Deal with clients both face to face, via the phone and on email
– Monitor and maintain lawyers diaries and calendars
– Arrange appointments
– ILEX or equivalent
– Audio typing speed of 55wmp
– Previous secretarial experience
– Professional telephone manner
– Previous experience working on a property/ conveyancing team
The role is working Monday to Friday 9am – 5.15pm
– Basic salary – £20,000 – £25,000pa
– 22 days holiday
– Subsidised parking
– Discounted gym membership
For more information, or to be considered please apply today.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a “clean” copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR – Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market…